Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

Email issue

S!

A couple of you have sent me private messages regarding a failure in WW email to work. If anyone else is having issues with their WW email account not working, please send me a PM. The instructions/addresses noted in the Private Squadron Business email topic are still relevant. At one time a work-around fix for some earlier email issues was to use our host's (LunarPages at the time) direct server address. Since those folks are no longer our hosts, those direct addresses are likely no longer working.

If that isn't the issue and you are using the addresses provided, and still having issues sending or receiving emails via your WW email address, please let me know.

@WWGeezer , please let me know if you've received any communications from our new hosts regarding email changes. I checked the directions in the site's control panel, and they coincide with what's posted in Private Squadron Business for setting up email clients. 

• Thanks 1

For what it's worth, my WW email seems to be working ... since I am notiofied of PM's via the forum email system, and Geezer and I have had recent exchanges via email about other server stuff.