Barges

hey...we need a "mission central" subtopic here....

thought it was pretty interesting what is going on with barges here...

IF YOU PLACE  ON MAP                            THEN YOU GET (under "model")         DOES IT HAVE AAA  

penchea                                                          penchegb                                                     NO

penchegb                                                       penchegb                                                     YES

pencheb                                                         pencheger                                                    NO

pencheger                                                      pencheger                                                   YES

so, once you place something on the map, there is really no way to tell what you really placed, cause it's going to show up as either penchegb or pencheger, and doing a "look from this object" does not help, cause in ME, none of them show guns on the deck.  Best bet might be to rename the barge right after you place it.

at any rate, we can have 3 barges as targets, but not all of them have to have AAA.

might add i'm pretty pissed we can not use "tab" when posting......

Ya isn't that strange the ME never showed the guns on the barges. Good to see the ea and the eb can be used to lessen the intensity.

Can you tell any difference between ea and eb? No flags I can see. I did make a group file for them labelling each.

Agreed a mission building subtopic would be nice, probably just needed to ask.

Edited by Fawlty

23 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

hey...we need a "mission central" subtopic here...

might add i'm pretty pissed we can not use "tab" when posting......

I can add that sub topic area when I get back home. 

Can't help with creative tab bouncing.