ThrustMaster WartHog mods

WWSandMan

Not sure how I may end up. I simply know my current big-ass-desk thing is falling apart and is far too big and heavy. Looking to down-size and modernize, and not sure if I want a dedicated sim-pit or (far more likely) something that is more desk than sim-pit. I still like the idea of flying my sims with a stick where the stick is supposed to be. And thus, a bit of extension may be necessary. 

My new Warthog throttle should be here sometime tomorrow.  I'll be glad to finally have a decent throttle.  I've had a great stick and rudder pedals for a while now (VKB), but I got tired of waiting for VKB to finish a throttle, and the Virpil is just too hard and expensive to get.  Found a good price on a WH from WallyWorld and ordered it. 

I'll have a newish TM TWCS throttle for sale soon.  But I don't recommend it much.  A bit of an upgrade from my old CH Pro throttle, but not much.  I think a sliding on bars mechanism is just not ideal for a throttle. 

Edited by WWGriphos

The video reviews for their Alpha yoke are all very positive, and there are a couple reviews that cover the beta release (Oct. of 2019) of the Bravo as well. I just like the number of on-device controls and the lever flexibility of their throttle quad.