Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

Sim cockpit wishlist...

I like the IKEA design, and yeah, for everyday use it’d seem to be a lot better. 

I think I prefer the IKEA design as well.  I'm not even sure where I'd have room in my house for that other dedicated pit.  I'd have to sell the elliptical machine in my son's room (which I have taken over already for my jewelry and ship model shop and my archery gear). 

• Like 1

I always prefer a pit/desk side by side if you have the space... 

11 hours ago, WWGriphos said:

I think I prefer the IKEA design as well.  I'm not even sure where I'd have room in my house for that other dedicated pit.  I'd have to sell the elliptical machine in my son's room (which I have taken over already for my jewelry and ship model shop and my archery gear). 

So you sit or spin in that elliptical chair while shooting arrows at your model ships that are decorated with handmade jewelry? Sounds dangerous... interesting hobbies. 🙂 

• Haha 2

No, I shoot the arrows outside!!  Duh!!  At my jewelry encrusted model ships set on target stands!!!

• Haha 2

For us city dwellers, with no room for archery, its green army men, (make sure they are commie version), Lincoln logs, to build them a commie fort to protect, and a Red Ryder BB gun with open sights. A good ole red blooded American at one end of the hall, and them dirty commies and their fort at the other. 

• Haha 1