FC WWCOOP Sunday Apr 5th 1800pst

Going to attempt my first FC mission for the group on Sunday.

This is and will be my last dead is dead mission. I invested to much time into this to start over but in the future we will have a option to respawn in missions.

With the number of ground objects I would suggest we all take bombs and avoid air contact at least until the first objective is complete. That may not be a option but lets give full support to the Brisfits.

Player opfor has been removed for this dead is dead mission but will be available in future respawnable coop missions.

spacer.png

* Make sure you set your fuel because all planes are set to zero. Doing this deactivates the home base ai in less than a minute. All allied ai is set the same and they will not be a factor in this mission. So if you see a allied plane there will be a player piloting it.

* Also a heads up, set allied delay timer for bombs at 5 seconds or bombs will not explode if released at low altitude.

spacer.png

Image has been lightened up to view our primary objective, actual will be earlier in the day so early dawn.

spacer.png

Any questions fire away

Look forward to seeing you Sunday evening.

• Like 3

Was looking for ways to reduce ground fire to an acceptable level after last nights blood bath. It seems setting a 2 seaters ammo to zero doesn't effect the rear gunner. I tried setting the plane to neutral both on it's properties and with a behaviour mcu and they still shoot so unless you want ground fire from a Halberstadt or a Bristfit don't add them to the base you want to attack. 

It'll be nice when 777 give us static planes like whats available for WW2.