Sign in to follow this  
WWNavyGunner

What in the Sam-Hell....

Posted (edited)

What did you guys have me download!?!?! I went to one of the training missions for the A-10 and I have the A-10 stick by the way, and all I heard was Charlie Browns teacher talking to me..... I needed to adjust the TOP, HOR, SQZ.... to insure the SOE latte was the primary MDI for acquisitions on the LAT..... 15 mins of that gibberish And I still don’t know how to start the dammed thing......

Edited by WWNavyGunner
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, WWNavyGunner said:

What did you guys have me download!?!?! I went to one of the training missions for the A-10 and I have the A-10 stick by the way, and all I heard was Charlie Browns teacher talking to me..... I needed to adjust the TOP, HOR, SQZ.... to insure the SOE latte was the primary MDI for acquisitions on the LAT..... 15 mins of that gibberish And I still don’t know how to start the dammed thing......

HAHAHa... You watched the wrong tutorial then.  They one on engine startup. 

• Like 1

Yeah... I bought the A-10C long before DCS "unified" (forcing all kinds of installation issues for me) and never have learned all the proper procedures. I still do occasional quick missions in it, just because I love the sound of that 30mm gun being fired. I've heard it in real life, way back when, and DCS has it very well modeled. Plus it's fun to fly... It's like a huge WW2 aircraft, but nimble for it's size and carries far more than a B-17.  

• Like 1

The MiG-19P Farmer has 30mm guns.  It only carries about 150 rounds, if I remember correctly.  But, oh boy, those 150 are glorious to shoot at things, and sound wonderul. 

• Haha 1