Sign in to follow this  
WWFawlty

Requests wanted

Would love to get feed back from the group as to what works or what you'd like to see more of. 

My thoughts are trying to make missions that are more organized to keep the group somewhat on the same objective or area of the map instead of being spread out all over and wondering 'what should we be doing'. Subtitles can help but you don't want them constantly in your face. Delaying the airbases from opening if there's more than one helps. I don't want to get back into making missions from scratch so modifying the dynamic 'Vander' missions for me is the way to go., haven't looked at Pat's yet.

I'm trying and think I've figured a easy way to add more enemy aircraft to be added when needed but it involves a reserved plane to do this. Has something to do with a trigger working off a named plane.  You never know how big the turnout is going to be so you can modify the missions enemy numbers on the go.

Anyways if you guys have ideas fire away, it could be something that may really spice up a mission.

• Like 1

To me the opening and now closing of airfields seems to be the only way to keep pilots focused on objectives as they are completed. Even if they miss a message or don't read the briefing, or not look at the map icons. They'll probably be the right area or close if there's only 1 airfield to choose from at the moment. 🙂

More air targets is always a good spice for me...