Mission - Meeting Schedule May 2020

WWCraven

Coming up to a new month so those of you that have missions you want to put forward please list them here and which Tuesday you'd like to have them run on.  Once I get them I'll update the calendar so everyone can see what we'll be flying.

Tuesday May 19th.  The Luftwaffe will be attacking England in a early morning  raid.

HE111’S will be high level bombing, air start at height.

Blue will air start with gold.

red will air start in front of the pack and lower.  Target is the ack ack emplacements

return will be to base on the coast of France...

co-op due to air start... 

watch for spits intent on stopping the raid..  

Will need one brave soul in red flight to act as pathfinder and mark the target with smoke (no weapons allowed)

I can change it but I think it will still look the same.  I think that the calendar shows the appointment across the whole day in that view even though it's only for a few hours, mine does the same as shown by my screen shots.

If you place your mouse pointer on the appointment bar as shown in "Cal3" it's gives you the appointment details.

Cal1.jpg

Cal2.jpg

Cal3.jpg

7 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

Craven, could be wrong, but think events should go till 11:59 or something.  My Calendar view is messed up.

@WWSittingduck, I owe you an apology for not taking the time to thoroughly read through your post and look at the screenshot.  I see now that the calendar event has truncated over to the next day, I did see that earlier, it just didn't click in my brain.

I've set the end time for 11:55 EST, please let me know if that fixes it for you.