Sign in to follow this  
WWDriftwood

Flak Group Spawner Reset Activate Deactivate

Posted (edited)

I adjusted Vanders Flak groups so they don't respawn on enter/left, now they can activate/deactivate, or spawn/activate/deactivate/kill all/spawn x# min later. 

Groups:

Reset Spawner Timer

Allied-Flak-Reset-Spawner-Activate-Deactivate.zip - set the timer, trigger radius, and attack area radius as needed

RESET SPAWNER timer / 999 min = dead is dead / 1 sec = OnKill all 3 vehicles, new vehicles spawn in on next enter / Set RESET SPAWNER timer for time to repair

Dead is Dead Flak

flak_allied-activate-deactivate.zip - set trigger and attack radius as needed. - simple dead is dead, no respawning.

Lapino SP Test Mission

DW-Flak-Spawn-Reset-Activate-Deactivate-SP.zip - data/mission/DW-................... 

Invulnerable Mk.IX unlimited ammo air start - 3 different flak groups to shoot and watch how they work as you fly in/out of the trigger zone.

Test mission's RESET SPAWNER timer is set for 2 min so you can see the change quick. 

3 groups / reset spawner group / dead is dead activate deactivate group / and original spawn, delete group, all near the runway.

vander-AAA-reset-spawner.thumb.jpg.9c08b0ed4418697dbb10a19889abd654.jpg

Edited by WWDriftwood
  • Thanks 1

Will have to test that fly that mission... Hoping, in some corner of my mind, that the AI gunners are extremely frustrated at their inability to shoot me down.

It's pretty much just to test and see how the AAA work if your planning on using the group. So the test missions a doubting Thomas validity checker, nothing really to shoot at except the examples. 😉 test mission might not be much fun...