Sign in to follow this  
WWICYtheDEAD

DCS HELP

I redownload DCS and have a problem.

The account it was under when I first got it is no longer available due to the e mail it was registered to, I don't have access to it due to a password issue.

I can't change it due to the phone number no longer being used for my old e mail.

I've tried registering agian using my gamer e mail but still can't go online.

I've tried changing my password but it wants to send it to my old e mail, the one I can't get into.

To say I'm annoyed is putting it mildly and I'm running out of patience.

Any ideas??

Out in left field solution, but find and download a password finder program and see if it lists stored passwords on your computer. Of course you would need to still be using the computer you had when you used the old email. I have a program, Ill put it on here if I can find it. Lots of password finders on the 'net are malware, sending passwords and address of computer back to the script kiddie.

You may also try contacting Eagle Dynamics, and provide all the ID used on the old account, including how you paid, to verify it's you; then maybe then can transfer the account to a new password.  Just tossing ides out, I'm sure this is extraordinarily frustrating.

Posted (edited)

First, I'd contact the original email provider where the DCS account was registered to and see if they can use an alternate method of verification so that you can log in.

If that isn't productive, I'd contact the DCS peoples and explain your situation and see if there is anything they can do to help.  While your waiting to hear back from them, I'd look for any screenshots (like a receipt, key, or something) that would prove you did indeed buy a module or map (as opposed to getting a key from some rando online).

Edited by WWBrinson

I got the free version, I'm thinking I'll have to uninstall this steam version and download it through a different Port outside of steam.

I've tried all the passwords I can remember using, but I got this game about 5 years ago and have no clue what I would have used back then.

Unfortunately due to my resent condition and lack of work income I don't have any expendable income for gaming, so I can't afford any new stuff...... Sad face, so I'm stuck using free stuff and such.

I only have the free version of DCS at the moment so the only thing I can think of is doing the option above.

Currently downloading DCS outside of steam, it's the only option I can find.

Will find out when it's done.... In a couple hours... If it will work.

Contact Eagle Dynamics customer service, I had similar issue and they attached second email to current account

Yeah, if you've not bought any modules, then just register a new account and download DCS world from the standalone site (which I prefer anyway).  You'll be good to go.

Yeah, I've gone through all I can so this seems to be the easiest way since it was the free version anyways, just bummed over wasting another few hours downloading , but I should get the engine problems fixed on the M10..lol.