Once and Always a Wing Walker

WWScreamer

So it has been 16yrs since I joined was an active WW and Merit officer but it is Always in my heart so many GREAT times with the WW's followed by the Taipans with WWBard.

I watched every memorial video from my friends and comrades who have left us and I cried real tears for them :(

Some people would not understand that but a true WW will I have so many Amazing memories of them WW Happy, WW Wringer, WW Kat

Hell I remember WW Graf baby being born and the Congrats throughout the Squadron ...:) So Graf that baby would be about 16-18 now? lol.

Oh and I still have these on my computer..lol "See attached pics" :) Look forward to talking to all my old friends soon <S> WW SCREAMER... the old guys will get it :)

Hey WW Chunck Remember this one...lol

Oh Opps how do I edit my Signature??? lol

WW_Chunk1.jpg

WWScreamer_Sig1.jpg

WWScreamer_Sig2_P38_OLD.jpg

Edited by WWScreamer
  • Like 2

LOL, Good to see ya, Screamer.

Yeah... those memorial vids are hard to watch without shedding a tear. Or many tears. Breaks my heart to think about those folks.

To edit your sig, go to the drop-down menu by your name, select "account settings", sig edit is at the bottom of the left-hand menu  I believe. If you're seeing this forum in a white scheme, I'd have to re-check where the sig edit is.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...