Rebecca would have enjoyed this....

WWGeezer

I'll chalk it up to coincidence.  2 weeks ago, I bought the PO-2 on sale and decided I would do a "Night Witch" career, full real, my only cheat would be using "Hey Google, set a timer" instead of a stopwatch.  When I went to create a female pilot, there were none, nor were there any of the famous Night Witch squadrons available.  So I expressed my dismay on the forums, pointing out the fact that the plane had advertising stating "It was used by the famous all female "Night Witches" of the 46th Guards night bomber regiment which harassed German troops when the sun went down", yet no female models or the 46th was represented in the game/sim.  2 weeks later, the update announcing female models comes out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

No kidding.  

I remember on one of the holiday party events with we had a timed obstacle course....she schooled all of us.  

When I met her she told me that she was a competitive rower in high school and that she really enjoyed disciplined flying and boy did it show in her technique.

what I wish we recorded was when BOS was still new, on a training night Wringer  patiently answered all her questions on how the engine management system worked in the game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...