GreyWolfe's Focke Wulf Pit

WWGreyWolfe

Wow Nice pit Wolf <S> I have a few questions? :)  Is that a Friggin 3.5 Floppy Disk in Pic #3 in you Desktop Tower? and What and the Hell do you use it for? Also the 10key in front of your Hotas Throttle what is it and how do you use it?

so are you flying VR or Trak-IR? trying to find a way to use all my gadgets in VR Flying  StreamDeck & Nostromo Keypad the VoicAttack program helps alot but I still like the button pushing immersion factor :)

Oh and you need to update your System specs in your Signature because that CH shit AINT right Except the Pedals lol 😉

Edited by WWScreamer

It's official, you win the flight sim nut of the year award... 🙂 be cool if you had a wrap around screen. You should empty the room, leave just the pit and paint the room to look like your in the sky, dim the room lights based on sim time of day... 😉 

• Haha 1

Well is a curved screen count? I have a 32 Samsung. The wigget in front of my throttle is a nostromo game pad, yes I have these buttons and axis also. I have TIR 5, no friggin floppy, where are you seeing this. the view through thr peddles is the side of my tower. all my controllers are seen in the game.

dont use the software to manage you keys and axis, do it in the game. I had to slide to the right in the games key settings to see my Nastromo and any other controllers.

Edited by WWGreyWolfe