Going to throw up a few photos of our trip last week and a half.  Here's the first set.

Shortly after a fairly heavy thunderstorm, I stepped out of the trailer and spotted this over the Takhini River.

Takhini River Rainbow-1.jpg

Takhini River Rainbow-2.jpg

• Like 1

Next day Carol and I were hiking down to the same river about 2 kilometres from our camp site when I heard it, the dreaded "wooffff".  We had just come over a small rise so I had us both stop and started the scan, sure enough there he was off our 10 at about 150 metres.  Grabbed the camera and tried to get some good shots, as I'm doing that I hear from behind me my dearly beloved calling me all sorts of bad names the least of which sounded like "you're f%$king crazy, get out of there before he charges"

Well he didn't charge and I of course listened to the wife and slowly backed out of his area all the while still getting an earful (my ear still hurts).  And no we didn't do any fishing that day😠

Takhini River Grizzly-1.jpg

Takhini River Grizzly-2.jpg

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

A couple of fun shots taken with my iPhone.  So we bought  couple of kayaks for putzing around on the really nice hot days and they've been a lot of fun.  We got tired of having to leave Sheila in the trailer when we went out so we decided to see if she would like going with us.  She does like the Bayliner we have so I figured we'd give it a go, yep she liked it, couldn't decide whose kayak she wanted to be in so we took turns taking her out.

Kayak.jpg

Kayak2.jpg

Kayak3.jpg

• Like 3

Took this shot of a woman and her dog on a paddle board, thought it looked cool and I just got the shot as she was drifting into the sunlight reflecting off the lake.

Paddleboard.jpg

• Like 1