Re-Worked Bf109 G2

On 9/20/2020 at 12:39 AM, WWCraven said:

Revised skins for the G2, which I've been flying a lot lately.  Here's a couple screens of the "dirty/dull" version for Navy and myself.  If anyone wants one of their own, let me know.

NGG2 White.jpg

CraveG2 Red.jpg

Hi Craven. I promise not to shoot at Navy. May I have one please. Perhaps I am not allowed yet though to fly the colors? Groucho

4 hours ago, WWGroucho said:

Hi Craven. I promise not to shoot at Navy. May I have one please. Perhaps I am not allowed yet though to fly the colors? Groucho

Probably best not to shoot at Navy, he does tend towards crankiness when it happens😁

Don't see why you can't wear the colors, you're not in uniform unless you do.  I'll make you up one, tell me what number you want, check here to see what ones are spoken for

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/22/2020 at 3:52 PM, WWICYtheDEAD said:

Hey Cravin, not a big deal but is there a way to make me a custom skin for the me110 in all aluminum skin? With the wasp nose. If not it’s all good.

Salut Craven. I need all the luck I can get. Put down my address please. 77. Groucho.

Skins are finally finished for this series.  There are AC for Brian, Brinson, Chunk, Craven, Groucho, Navy, Soarfeat and Sandman.  I have made 4 skins for each member with Gold, Blue, Red and White ID markings but I know some of you won't want all of them so if you can tell me which one/s you want I'll include them in the zip.  Personally I'm going to keep in my mix the Gold/Yellow version for when I fly offline careers/campaigns as it's most historical.

Here are the examples of each skin markings.

Sandy1.jpg

Sandy2.jpg

Groucho1.jpg

Groucho2.jpg

• Thanks 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above