9/29 Flight - Zed nails an impressive landing!

WWChunk

Flew Ju-52's with Sandy and Zed, and Zed talked about not seeing a flight of 52's lately, if ever.

spacer.png

Then we got over the target and Sandy and I were able to drop our paratroopers.  Zeus dropped something in the cockpit en route and the paratroopers left prematurely.

spacer.png

Zed also got drilled by Flak/AAA, and had Zeus bail out on him.  As we continued to fly home, Zed's windscreen became covered in oil, to the point where he could not see.  So Sandy and I did the best we could to guide him towards the runway, and as I was on short final, I saw this come into view...

spacer.png

Yep, that's Zed doing all he can to put her down safely...and...he did.  A masterfully flown landing with no f'n visibility.  Well done Zed!!!

I apologize for the jumpy frames, recording with FRAPS truly sucks.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WWChunk said:

I apologize for the jumpy frames, recording with FRAPS truly sucks

On that note... Dump fraps. I use the recording built into the "GeForce Experience" app from NVidia. I can capoture screenshots, video and even live-stream gameplay from that app. It's also what I use to keep up with NVidia's constantly updated drivers. Highly recommended.

~~~

Had a blast flying the Ju-52 on that mission, as well as various bombers in missions after the para-drop. Maybe those Gold Flight guys can do some fun stuff after all. 😉  

• Thanks 1