Not familiar ... but are there Sprint cars in this one? Not just desert pickups and the like. I'm actually a bit fond of those huge-winged Sprint cars that spend the entire race drifting sideways around the track.

Have it but not installed yet Sandy. Thought for the price I'd pass the deal along in case anyone was into this sort of racing.

I'm more a late 60's f1 guy myself like the Assetto Corsa series I organized and host last winter.

Can't beat roaring around Brands Hatch chasing after Jim Clark in a Lotus 49

• Haha 1

I like toodling around a bit in AC myself, but since I don't keep my wheel handy it's a bit of a pain to get set up. I do keep AC up to date, occasionally open it and take my MC12 for a slow lap using keyboard or joystick.  Something about that car strikes my fancy. It just screams FAST (even if it's too heavy to be really fast). 

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.11.10 - 07.42.32.05.png

• Like 1

I don't think Dirt4, which is a more arcade version of the Dirt rally franchise titles, has sprint cars.  I drive them in iRacing, and they are a hoot!

My wheel stand is back upstairs and I won't be racing at least until the new year.  I keep AC updated, or did.  Always happy to have a little racing fun.  But, honestly, Wreckfest has satisfied my racing itch pretty well recently. 

• Like 1