Radio check, over.

WWCephas has hung up his tool box at Boeing and setup his new FBO just North of Tucson in Oro Valley Az. where his airframe can dry out after 35 years of NW rain and cold.

I have all sorts of free time now and am looking forward to spreading my virtual wings again which leads me to ask what is the popular sim these days?

• Like 2

Cephas!!  Welcome home and congratulations on your retirement🍾 It'll be great to have you flying with us again.  As Duck said we're all flying we're all flying IL2 Sturmovik - Great Battles these days, really the only sim worth flying at the moment.  Some of the guys are into DCS so there is that if it interests you.

Anyway great to have you back:toast:

• Like 1

We drove down from Winnipeg to see my dad and step-mom in 2018, was a 3-day road-trip of awesomeness.  Stayed there about 10 days, then drove back.  Lot of alcohol involved, especially at the "Home Depot" of booze (Wine Express?).  Spent a LOT of $ there.

Hey Cephas!

Long time my friend. Congrats on winning the race...I can see light at the end of the tunnel myself (about 3 years I'd say). Enjoy your new season and getting back in the cockpit. I'm strictly a lurking non flyer for the near future but enjoy checking in. Good luck getting back up to speed.!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...