Just an observation.

WWSittingduck

🙂

Well...I've been married 33 years, I think, and flying all of those, in sims and in real life.  My wife knows what those things are (if pressed, she'd probably get it right 2 times out of 3), but she has absolutely zero interest in anything aviation.  She only flies with me to humor me. 

Here's a picture of the way her face usually looks when we're flying!

IMG_0177.JPG

I'm pretty sure that what she has just finished saying is "Stop taking pictures and pay attention to flying!"

Edited by WWGriphos
  • Like 2

My ex (30+ years married) had zero interest in aviation, and even less interest in flying. My current gal loves to travel, but also has little interest in aircraft other than the ones that take her to warm, sunny, beachy places. Her last plane trip was to the Dominican Republic, about a month before the pandemic hit. She's mentioned that she's about three beach trips behind schedule, and intends to make up for lost time. 

• Like 2

Welp, it'll be 30 years for Carol and I in May.  While she doesn't have a whole of interest in flight sims she does know what most of the peripherals are used for.  Plus she doesn't mind me indulging in this hobby, even stooping to buy me "things" she feels I might want or need, like the Obutto setup, the monitor, Saitek flight yoke (which I've never used). So I think I'm doing pretty darn good all in all, hope the next 30 go as well as the first.

• Like 6