Lone Echo - My first VR motion sickness experience

definitley be careful wearing the glasses with the VR until you get the lenses.  With everything nice and tight I could not tell that my glasses were touching the Oculus lenses and I started to get scratching.  Definitely worth buying the lenses to avoid that.  The blue lense is to protect you eyes?  Guessing it is a good idea.  Mine came from Poland and took forever to come.

PS....I decided to buy my son in law the Quest 2.  A more generous gift than normal by me (by a lot), but he is a gamer and one of those guys that when you ask him what he wants for his birthday and christmas he never gives you any ideas.  Working 50 hours a week, trying to get his masters from home, new baby in the house, both of them teleworking 80% of the time, small apartment.  When my daughter told me how excited he was and how much fun he has been having, was my best gift ever for someone.  In time of COVID it is a pretty wonderful escape.

Have come to realize that Old Men flying Flight Sims are first adopters of technology. 

Funny to be introducing new technology to younger family members.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Space, the final frontier
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise
Its five year mission
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life
And new civilizations
To boldly go where many men have gone before

😏

2 hours ago, WWSoarfeat said:

No Geezer, one cup of coffee with coworker ( even in outer-space ) can lead to other things, ---- stay focused !!! 😄 

Like inappropriate “touching”?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Well I finally made it to the end of the game.  Liv was running out of oxygen, had to get her into the main control room.  Than she had a heart attack and I had to revive her with a defribulator.  Much action in the end to help my human friend survive.

one of the better games I have played.

• Like 2

by far it is the best "movement" in a VR title.....floating in space, grabbing onto handles, propelling yourself thru a weightless environment, while you spin around and observe things.  The part that made me feel sick the first time I played it ended up being the most iimmersive part of game