hey fawlty...

Hey Duck,

When we started these task based missions over a year ago we must have been a bit rusty because we didn't make it through #1. Rather than carrying on and missing out on the final part of the mission, I extended #1 and called it #2.

Being #2 was set at the same airfield and at the same area of the map I decided to drop it. I just didn't want anything to repetitive and to keep things interesting.

Hence no #2

Towards the end of these sessions we were running through missions rather quickly, guess we weren't rusty anymore.

Enjoy

Edited by WWFawlty

Don't know what happened to that mission Duck but as soon as I opened it to check it out I could tell it was missing 3/4 of it's contents. I may have a backup of it but more than likely it's toast.

For future reference I put a failsafe in all my missions in case the next objective doesn't show up for some reason. 

To proceed from objective one to two kill the truck under the home base balloon.

To proceed from objective two to three, kill the truck parked behind the medical (red cross) building at home base.

I never needed to use it but it's nice insurance if things go whacky. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

ah....ok...

on average...how many humans have to spawn for the mission to play out as intended?  We had 4 allied and 2 german last nite.  we got the first objective, but nothing popped up after that..(including ai opposition)

I thought Wolfie and I gave you guys something to think about at least! Damned Bristols with the 177mm howitzers in the back...