Diz’Deck

11 hours ago, WWDarkdiz said:

ANY time ANY of you are in the Lake of the Woods area, you have a VERY cheap place to stay

Meghan and I pick up our little Rpod camper this Friday. And my passport should arrive any day now, so... Careful what invitations you extend! 😉

10 hours ago, WWSandMan said:

Meghan and I pick up our little Rpod camper this Friday. And my passport should arrive any day now, so... Careful what invitations you extend! 😉

You are ALWAYS welcome, I would put you up at the Beach House, about 500m away on the beach (hence the name). Normally places around here go for around $1500-$1900 a week,  I would charge any sqn member less than half that for the week

Well, Meghan's new camper deal fell through. Due a little to sub-par manufacturing (many obviously rushed and poorly made parts) but more so to being lied to by the young sales lady. The gal whose name is on the dealership saved the dealership's reputation in my book. But not the sale. 

We've decided to wait on an RV purchase... Likely for two years or so before we start actively looking again. Unless that gem falls into our lap we can't pass up. 

• Sad 1