Dusting off the cobwebs --

WWBrian

Greetings All,

I just reinstalled IL2 *and* IL2:FB.

I am grabbing the 1.21 patch for updating the 1.0 CD version of IL2:FB. I hope this is right - I saw something about a 1.21 nuking itself on a certain date but I don't suspect this is the same...(crossing fingers)

I didn't realise that IL2:FB was a seperate game. I thought it was an add-on to IL2 -- however I *do* have this "Operation Barbarosa" disc as well. Can I add that to IL2 and/or IL2:FB without messing up the version?

I'll look around for the TeamSpeak IP as well.

See you folks again soon,

-WWBrian

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae"> Welcome back Brian!

Let's see if I can help point the way for you...

You'll need IL2:FB version 1.21 (the time-bomb was on a public beta of this version -v1.2b).

That "Operation Barbarossa" thing is a third-party add-on of campaigns/missions and aircraft skins. Shouldn't be any trouble with installing it as it won't have any affect on the game's version. If it does change the version number, take it back and demand double your money be returned! It's not necessary for squad activities.

You'll want the latest release of the TeamSpeak2 client software, and... I need to find the post, but somewhere in this forum is a post with the IP and password for the TS server. Once you log in to it, register yourself with the server and you won't be affected by any future password changes (I was going to change the password at the new year). (this particular forum area is public, that's why I'm not responding with the info directly)

You'll also want the latest Hyper Lobby version (if you haven't got it already).

Anything else??

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">