Thrustmaster MFDs

WWDarkdiz

Just ordered a box of 2.  Hopefully I can figure out how to get my displays to work with these for DCS, I DON'T think they are very compatible with IL2 though, apart from another set of buttons (good uses for comms buttons I believe, will free up some HOTAS switches).

Now to find some compatible 8" displays

I use mine for comms buttons, and if I get around to programming them, the lesser used engine controls. Then I'll make some custom inserts labeling each button's functions. 

I'm curious how well the actual small screen monitors will work. Think I've seen it done on YouTube videos, but never even considered it for myself. 

Apparently there are several options, some more involved than others.  My plan is to get 2 Eyeyoyos (?) 8" 4:3 monitors (they go for about $120 Cdn each, HDMI inputs), which SHOULD show up as separate displays in Windows.  The trick is to do the resolution math in DCS, find the right lua file to edit, have the right setup options etc etc etc, speak MANY curse words, and then, hopefully, it will do what you want.  I'm a ways away from that quite yet though, but I have programmed the 2 boxes for comms.

• Like 2