A-10c DLC for DCS

WWDarkdiz

So I bought FC3, only to find out that the A-10A included therein is a “mid-fidelity” cockpit, so no clicks with the mouse. 
The A-10c DLC is over $100 Cdn, so waiting on a sale or Christmas for that. But does the download include the A-10 tank killer? Or is that separate? What do I get for a C-note?

You don’t need the original A-10C. The Tank Killer does everything the old one did, much more. I haven’t flown the original since the new one came out. 

That being said, I won’t disagree about some of their pricing. Also, you can use that two week trial to try both versions out. Then you can exclaim to the Heaven’s…”That damn Chunk was right!” 🤣

Edited by WWChunk
  • Haha 1

Yeah, the "module" purchase thing is expensive. Each plane can be up to $80 or more, and new terrains or the SuperCarrier thing close to the same. I do take advantage of their sales from time to time. But if you've bought a few of their packages, make sure to see how many 'points' you've accumulated for your purchases. I had paid those no attention until one day I realized they're actually useful. I forget what I bought with my points, may have been all or most of the F/A-18 package plus the carrier? In any case, it was really cool to use those points to trim some major fat off the price tag.