New A-10C training campaign

WWChunk

I bought the original Maple Flag series (A-10C Basic, Advanced and Tactical Qualifications). I'm not that impressed, maybe I'll give this one a try.  I see the demo is available, couldn't find the actual DLC though.

Edited by WWDarkdiz

I hear you, but understanding many of the systems in addition to mashing buttons helps.  I know WHAT I want it to do, its just a question of finding the right button or series of buttons that makes it do that.

I find with all stuff like this (held true when I was a newby TACCO), for the first 6 months you are it's b!tch, constantly fighting with it to tell you what you need to know.  It gets you everytime when you pres the wrong button... "Whaddya mean I just dumped all my ordinance on that orphanage???"

For the next 6 months, you are on sort of an armed truce, about 50% of the time it does your bidding, about 50% it stubbornly refuses to help you out.

After that, it will be docile, and do what you want it to (most of the time).

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Considering my need for step-by-step walk-throughs on everything, I will look into buying this as well.

Hate to admit it, but my actual flight time in DCS is terribly low. Despite having spent oodles of dollars on it. I keep telling myself I'll sit down and give it an honest shot, then a nice pair of boobs go by and I'm distracted again... 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...