August 21

WWBiker

Going to try to make it tonight Biker,

Question _ are you guys using SRS now and if so can you point me in the right direction for the install. 

Not sure if the DCS version is any different than the Il2 version and want to get it right the first off.

Cheers

Edited by WWFawlty

4 hours ago, WWFawlty said:

OK I found a old post by Zed with download info. Not sure if there's any settings that need to be applied. I do have radio 1 and PTT set up, not sure if it's needed.

The only key binds that are essential is PTT and radio ch up.  If you bind these 2 it will work.  Obviously not as efficiently as possible, but at least you can switch channels.

Stay on radio 1, leave radio 2 on CH1.

Message me if you want help setting it up

Fawlty...great to see you...we had server issues with the first mission, multiple crashes for some individuals.  Sometimes with SRS ( at least in VR) have had to quite the game completely and rejoin for the comm's to come back if I had a crash

Biker and Cephas are the primary mission builders these days....with the Normandy map coming out soon, really hoping they start making progress on the WW1 maps next.  Possible  if we get the Channel as part of Normandy for WW2, there may be some possibilities for some new WW1 missions in that same setting.  Developers noted that there will be two Normandy map, on pre D-day and one post D-day, so the pre D-day will be interesting to take a look at. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am pretty sure London will not be on the map so they don't cut into Cliffs of Dover sales (which is kind of a joke).

Actually, I would not mind trying to get CoD up and running again for some early war action (and Tobruk add on), but I doubt there is much interest in the squad to invest the time and $ for that.