Arma 3 on steam $7.49

Add the SOG Vietnam DLC $15.40, for some good old commie killing fun!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/Arma_3/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1227700/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_SOG_Prairie_Fire/

Some of us WW'ers and a few other good people play home brewed missions that are better than the canned misions in the game,  every Wed evening at 8pm CDT. 

• Like 1

I usually get my Arma fix on weekend mornings whilst my gal Meghan snoozes. Usually get a solid two hours of killing the bad guys in on a public co-op (human vs AI) server. I tend to avoid the antics of the other folks ("let's ride in helo's to the AO!" *two minutes later* "all people in chopper killed!") and do mostly lone-wolf from long range stuff. Every time I get into something close-quarters, I get killed. My sweet spot for my preferred role of A/T gunner is 1500-2000 meters from an armored target, and for rifle engagement is 700 meters. The rifle I use (7.62mm Mk-I EMR, plus suppressor) and scope (NightHawk IR) I use is deadly at that range and at any time day or night, and in any weather. With the suppressor, the bad guys have a hard time figuring out where I'm at. Without suppressor, I can draw AI troops to me by firing a few rounds... it's LOUD. 

I've joined Fawlty and Plague and the fellas on their Wednesday night outings a couple times and had a lot of fun. But... I tend to catch a bit of flak for spending too much time on the computer during hours when inter-personal relations can be had. So I tend to limit my Wednesday night adventures to real life stuff.