Can't reply to a topic?? Fix it here!

The Easy Fix, for those who find they cannot reply to a topic even though they are logged into the wingwalkers site. You may find there's no text-box in which to type your intended reply, only the ability to add an attachment. I'm not sure why this happens, but the fix is pretty easy... (this is for desktop/laptop versions of Google Chrome, not necessarily mobile browser versions) : 

• While you have Chrome open, click the three-dot menu item, top right corner just under the X that closes the window
  • Select/click "Settings"
  • Select/click "Privacy and Security"
  • Select/click "Clear Browsing Data" (a new pop-up window will open)
  • Select the "Advanced" tab, then select a time range... "All time" will clear *everything* , "last hour" will only affect the sites you visited most recently, such as wingwalkers.org )
  • I generally just do a clean sweep (ie: check most items) **EXCEPT PASSWORDS** ... You may choose not to store your various site's passwords within Google and will then want to have the 'passwords' box checked. Even though I use a third party password locker, I also use Google's password locker as a backup. It's saved me from the lost-password dance many times. 
  • Select/click "Clear Data" (note this will mean you will have to manually re-log into all the sites you visited within the time range you set above!)
  • Review Chrome's browser security settings in that same area, such as "third party cookies", "ad privacy", "security" and "site settings" ... set these items as best fits your needs. 
  • Done, go back to wingwalkers.org, log-in with your username and password, and full site functionality will be restored for you. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, WWChunk said:

Depends on how you clear your wife’s data. I value my life, so my wife’s data remains…

I don't even know how to that. I tried saying, "Calm down" once and, boy, did that NOT work well at all.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...