Sunday Oct 31: Mission

WWCephas

This one is about 1.5 hours. from spawn to mission complete.  That is pretty standard, sometimes we go just over 2 hours, but we also have pilots who have to log out after 45 minutes or so because they have a real life and things to do.  :)

Edited by WWCephas

Actually I posted this too early, this mission is cancelled for Sunday as I am on the road to Idaho.

Biker has a mission ready to go I believe.

It might be a slow night though as that is 2 people gone already and I know Geezer is going to be trick or treating until at least 11PM.

Biker could I recommend you convert those pics to jpg before posting? A jpg is 10x smaller file and it will post straight into the text of your post by drag and drop so we don't have to download it to see it.

Don't count everyone out this Sunday just yet, it is only 2 out of 10 possible FC pilots confirming they cannot make it, and NeutralMotion might join us as well.

Fuck... 8 times in a row the reply box crashed mobile Chrome. IPS Focus better fix their shit soon, else I'm dropping Titan and Novus themes. 

Anyway, I likely won't be there tomorrow evening. Between last day camper stuff, Halloween (I have a weakness for giving the tots candy) and my team playing a Sunday evening game, I am over-extended. 

I might be in the same boat.  I totally fucked up my back shuffling generators back and forth from work and home.  Will be going to urgent care to see the best way to find out what I might have done, and exactly how bad it is, or isn't.  But not sure how long I can sit in the chair for.

Oh Duck....... sorry. Been there, done that. I hear Arizona is nice this time of year, Nice place to spend winter, if you dont mind the !07 degree summers. We have a Arizonian down there who could let you know what houses are going for in his neck of the sand belt. 

Spoiler